Gorgeous Older Style Stacked with Lifestyle Advantages
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Spacious interiors, a premium locale emphasising privacy plus first floor position, make this apartment a rare find with broad appeal. Interiors are generously proportioned and full of light, featuring an open plan living/dining space that flows to an entertainer's open-air balcony. A superb first home or low maintenance investment, it offers excellent growth and rental prospects. Private security door, intercom system and fully secure lock up garage provide an excellent level of safety to this charming apartment located just minutes to great cafes, shops, major bus lines and Morningside train station.
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Kitchen island benchtop with ample storage
- Double sliding doors open to an entertainer's sun-bathed terrace
- Dual balconies gives flow-through and an abundance of natural light
- Air-conditioning, storage & concealed laundry
- Secure lock up garage provides a lockup and go convenience
- Minutes to shops, cafes & public transport
Our recommended loan broker http://raywhitemorningside.com.au/home-loans/loanmarket
Ray White Morningside - Your Eastern Suburb Experts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.