This property is available now.
Heritage listed Queenslander
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Ray White Morningside is proud to present 14 Seventh avenue, Windsor
This beautiful heritage listed Queenslander in the quiet suburb of Windsor is an exceptional property showcasing the charming style throughout the property and the area including great surrounding suburbs.
This property includes
- High ceilings through out
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms - 1 up stairs and 1 down stairs
- Kitchen is spacious with loads of cup board and bench space, gas stove
- Air con located in the living room
- Large sun room that wraps aroung the living area
- 4 lock up car garage with addtional car spots in front of the garage
- Spacious storage space
- Massive internal laundry
- Spacious back yard which is fully fence
- Block is large enough to store a boat or caravan
- Sorry no Pets
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.