This property will be available from July 7, 2018.
Fantastic home in the heart of Morningside
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Ray White Morningside is proud to present 64 Brdigewater Street, Mornignside.
This low Maintenance home features
- Open plan living area with separate dining area, aircon & fan
- Kitchen newly renovated with loads of storage space, bench space & dishwasher
- Three large bedrooms all with fans, timber flooring and the main with built-in cupboards
- Bathroom is modern with toilet, shower & bath
- Additional toilet
- Entertainment area off the kitchen
- Low maintenance yard with loads of room for kids to run
- Pet Friendly (approved upon application)
- Shed for storage
Close proximity to shops, schools & public transport
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.