This property is available now.
Brand New Homes
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White Morningside is proud to present three beautiful brand new homes just recently built in Keats Street, Cannon Hill
These brand new homes features many luxurious items through out. They are located in one of Cannon Hill's best street. Walking distance to the famous Hollands Swim School. Minutes drive to Cannon Hill Anglican College & St Oliver Plunkett Primary School.
- Open plan living area adjoining the undercover entertainment area
- Kitchen has stone benches, butlers pantry, heaps of storage and bench space 900mm gas cooker
- Loads of room for kids to run around in the low maintenance back yard
- Ducted throughout the whole home
- Additional room located downstairs can be used as an open office
- Powder room
- Internal Laundry
- Linen cupboards located upstairs and downstairs
- Upstairs carpet through out
- Master bedroom is very spacious with large walkin robe & spacious ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are the smallest but still spacious with built in robes in both
- Bedroom 4 is spacious with built in robes
- Additional living room upstairs
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower & vanity, toilet is separate
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced
- Pets upon application
Each property is beautiful in its own way. More photos to come next week.
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.