STUNNING LOWSET LARGE FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
Ray White Morningside is proud to present, 4 Tahoe Court, Thornlands.
Well positioned on a beautiful 1.5 acre block in one of Thornlands boutique acerage estates, this home has instant street appeal. With country gardens, tennis court and inground pool, this is a home for the whole family to enjoy. This property features 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 spacious living areas, multiple dining options, 2 large bathrooms and undercover and off street parking areas. This house is perfect to enjoy as a family or will be crowd pleaser for entertaining, either poolside or courtside!
- Fully ducted airconditioning with smart controls.
- Split systems in most rooms.
- Large open plan family kitchen.
- Tennis court with kitchenette gazebo.
- In ground pool.
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area.
- Large shed with lean to.
- Master bedroom with large ensuite.
- 3 large bedrooms.
- Large family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Ample parking.
- Separate Laundry.
- Quality brand gardening equipment, hedge trimmer, chain saw, whipper-snipper and ride on mower included.
- Pets Considered on Application.
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or email@example.com for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.